Water Treatment Vessels
Product Code : WTV
Brand Name : Pressure Vessel
Water Treatment Vessels
With a careful combination of sturdy infrastructure and the skill of our technical personnel, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a durable array of Water Treatment Vessels. In order to cater to the diverse needs of different industries, we offer these vessels in various sizes, heights and capacities to choose from. Manufactured using premium grade materials and sophisticated technology, these Water Treatment Vessels are acknowledged for its high strength, acid & corrosion resistance and fine finish. Our vessels find application in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, beverage and power plant. Pressure Vessels (India) has been manufacturing stainless steel vessels used in the transportation of liquid gases at - 1960 Celsius. Pressure Vessels (India) is also manufacturing Water Treatment Vessels used in refrigeration for application in the range of - 400 Celsius to - 600 Celsius. These vessels are generally made in SA 516 Gr 70 , SA 537 Class I & II norms
Key Features -
- Used superior quality of raw material like carbon Steel, LTCS, NACE & HIC resistant Material
- Efficiently used in the transportation of liquid gases at - 1960 degree celsius
- Prepared as per SA 516 Gr 70 , SA 537 Class I & II norms
- PE or FRP is used in Inner Shell and SS (300 & 400 series), Duplex stainless
- This Product is easy to install and having anti-erosion quality
- Bearable Highly pressure and can work in most low temperature like -1900 Degree C
- Availability is in Different colour and customization
- This product is fully acid & corrosion resistance and fine finish.
- Cost of this product is very effective as well as high durability
- This Product can be customized as per client requirement hence highly demandable in the market
Industries We Serve -
- We serve our Products to Chemical industry
- Widely used in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Used in beverage and food processing units
- widely Used in power plant
Technical Specification -
ASME Section VIII, Div I, PD 5500, IS 2825 or any other international standard.
Upto 500 M3 ( 5,00,000 Liters water volume)
Upto 5.5 meters
Shll & Dished End Thickness
Upto 100 mm or more
Upto 150 tons or more
Upto 35 meters or more with field joints.
Material of Construction
Carbon Steel, LTCS, NACE & HIC resistant Material, SS (300 & 400 series), Duplex stainless steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Cupronickel, Aluminum & Aluminum alloy, Monel , Inconel, Neckel & Nickel Alloys, Hastelloy & Titanium
Why Us -
- Our Designed Products are technologically advance
- We ensure quality norms as per defined by the industry
- Our offered product require minimal maintenance and its operation cost is also very minimal.
- its construction is rugged and very easy installation process.
- We use pure quality of raw material like pure stainless steel,LTCS, NACE & HIC resistant Material that is used to manufacturing in the product
- We Follow all quality parameters of industry as well as environmental rules as per decided by the Government body