|Home||» Products||» Distillation Columns||» Steel Distillation Column|
Steel Distillation Column
Being an experienced firm, we are capable of manufacturing and exporting a technical advanced assortment of Steel Distillation Column. Broadly find their application in chemical, perfume, petro-chemical and pharmaceutical industries, these columns are appreciated for their negligible maintenance, rugged construction and easy installation. Our Steel Distillation Column has been manufactured by a team of skilled professionals using optimum grade steel, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. Furthermore, our columns are tested on the parameters of design, durability and performance before the final delivery to ensure flawlessness.
Key Features -
- We use maximum possible qualityful raw material (stainless steel and carbon steel) to manufacture this product
- The product is high-pressure bearable and efficient in facing high temperature as well as ultra-low temperature too
- This product is having leaked proof and crack resistance quality.
- The superior quality of this product is High quality welding
- All these Columns are tested on the Quality parameters of design and Rugged construction
- We Ensure safety measures and performance testing before final delivery in order to make flawlessness product
- These products are durable and Cost effective
- Strenth of Steel Distilation Column is more Tensile as well as its operation life is long
- They all are corrosion resistance and dimensionally accurate
- This product is well enough capable to Drive the distillation separation process
- Due to their superior manufacturing quality this product is highly demandable in the market
- Columns can be provided as per need of Customer
Industries We Serve -
- We serve our Products to Chemical industry
- Widely used in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Other Engineering or Manufacturing Units
Technical Specifications -
Steel Distillation Column
ASME Section VIII, Div I, PD 5500, IS 2825 or any other international standard.
Upto 500 M3 ( 5,00,000 Liters water volume)
Upto 5.5 meters
Shll & Dished End Thickness
Upto 100 mm or more
Upto 150 tons or more
Upto 35 meters or more with field joints.
Material of Construction
Carbon Steel, LTCS, NACE & HIC resistant Material, SS (300 & 400 series), Duplex stainless steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Cupronickel, Aluminum & Aluminum alloy, Monel , Inconel, Neckel & Nickel Alloys, Hastelloy & Titanium
Why Us -
- Designed Products use latest technological advancements
- We ensure quality guideline as per defined by the industry
- Our offered product require minimal maintenance and its operation cost is also very minimal.
- its construction is rugged and very easy installation process.
- We use pure quality of raw material like pure stainless steel that is used to manufacturing in the product
- We Follow all quality parameters of industry as well as environmental rules as per decided by the Government authorities
- Contact Details
- PRESSURE VESSELS (INDIA)
- H.O & Work: J-499, MIDC Bhosari, Pune - 411026, Maharashtra, India
- Mr. Shyam Shrikrishna Joshi (Chief Executive Officer)
- Work-2: Gate No. 618, Mahalunge, Chakan, Tal. Khed, Dist. Pune-410501, Maharashtra, India
PRESSURE VESSELS All Rights Reserved.