|Home||» Products||» Pressure Vessel||» Refrigeration Storage Vessels|
Refrigeration Storage Vessels
Levering upon our technologically-advanced production facility, we offer a supreme grade variety of Refrigeration Storage Vessels that is primarily used in the transportation of liquid gases at -1960C. Our offered range is manufactured under the strict guidance of our experienced professionals by making use of excellent quality raw material and cutting edge technology in tandem with predefined guidelines set by the industry. In order to deliver defect free range to our valuable customers, we stringently examine these Refrigeration Storage Vessels in line with industry standards.
Key Features -
- Highly capable to face lowest temperature as well as high storage capacity
- The raw material used to manufacture this product is stainless steel(duplex stainless, UNS31803, SAF2205)
- The product is high-pressure and high temperature bearable as well as also ultra-low temperature
- Professionally Qualified ASME welders are capable enough to prepare quality full products
- We Use ripe process technology and advanced facility in order to make quality full products that gives client satisfaction
- We follow ASME code and other international prevailing standard and can be easily mounted on casters
Area of Application -
- Petrochemical industry
- Nuclear power and metallurgical industry
- Sugar mill, paper mill, food processing industry etc
Refrigeration Storage Vessels 51 M3 capacity -
Refrigeration Storage Vessels 51 M3 capacity
Technochem Australia Pvt. Ltd.
AS 1210 SUPP 1-1990 Australian standard
Why Us -
- We have rich experience for manufacturing Refrigeration Storage Vessels
- We have better capability to communicate and cooperate with customers in technology and language
- In the last few years we have reached on successful position in supplying the Refrigeration Storage Vessels
- Flexible cooperation manner with client and our products are rugged construction and rust proof
- Our company is performing technically designing and fabrication based on clients basic requirement
- We are manufacturing the equipments as per the requirement of the clients.
- These vessels have high storage capacity and high strength
- Contact Details
- PRESSURE VESSELS (INDIA)
- H.O & Work: J-499, MIDC Bhosari, Pune - 411026, Maharashtra, India
- Mr. Shyam Shrikrishna Joshi (Chief Executive Officer)
- Work-2: Gate No. 618, Mahalunge, Chakan, Tal. Khed, Dist. Pune-410501, Maharashtra, India
PRESSURE VESSELS All Rights Reserved.