|Home||» Products||» Pressure Vessel||» Air Receiver Vessels|
Air Receiver Vessels
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying excellent quality Air Receiver Vessels that are manufactured by making use of premium grade raw material and ultra-modern technology in tune with set international standards. These vessels find their wide application in various industries including chemical, pharmaceutical and automobiles in order to store compressed air. The Air Receiver Vessels provided by us are made available in various sizes and and other related specifications to suit the varied requirements of our prestigious clients.
Key Features -
- Capable to face over-pressure.
- Used carbon steel as a raw material for construction
- Capable enough to resist corrosion from water ,condensed from the compressed air.
- Air Receiver Vessels meet the parameter of compliance with the appropriate size and pressure limitations.
- These are constructed as per defined parameter like ASME Section VIII and Div. 1 certifications.
- This product is either Stamped with the ASME "U" or "UM" symbol certificates
- Used stainless steel to make shell and two dished heads.
- Incorporated witheither a filter or a separator element within this Air Receiver vessel
- Easily provides approach to the filter element
- Quality checked and verified by the inspectors
- Capable enough to resist corrosion from water which has condensed from the compressed air.
- Designed to resist Internal corrosion from water or vibration
- Fully efficient for external impact damages
- Product has High storage capacity as well as Rust proof quality
- We offer these products with Sturdiness and Elevated durability
Area of Application -
- Petroleum Industry
- Engineering products manufacturing industry
- Metallurgical industry
- Sugar mills and food processing industry etc
|Equipment||Air Receiver Vessels 120 M3 Capacity|
|Customer||Tata Aviation Ltd. Nagpur|
|Design Code||PD 5500|
|Design Pressure||25 Bar|
|Total Weight||35 / 60 Ton|
Why Us -
- We use technologically advancement for manufacture our products
- We ensure quality guidelines as per defined by the industry
- The Operation cost is very minimal as well as low maintenance required
- Air Receiver Vessel's construction is rugged and the installation process is very easy
- We use pure quality of raw material like carbon steel as a raw material for construction
- Our Products are quality certified by the inspectors like ASME Section VIII and Div. 1 certifications